- Find original projections
- Look into curvature code — curvature over meshing?
Here’s all the the stuff Dr. Shahani and I tried.
- load the data as images
- Only show the Ni
- Show the hundredth slice of the 3 phase volume, Ni volume
- Generate a data set VNiSm that went through the medfilt3 filter with a kernel [1,1,9] (must be an odd length pixel since it’s a median filter)
- *filter in the perpendicular direction to the streaks* –> we saw streaks in the x and y direction, so we filtered along the x
- Overlay smoothed on original, check out the difference
Post filtering medfilt3(VNi, [1,1,9])